Juventus vs Parma Live Stream, Predictions and Team News
Juventus will look to return to Serie A victory and strengthen their grip on the top four when they host Parma on Wednesday at 7.45 p.m. KST.
Andrea Pirlo’s side suffered a 1-0 defeat to Atalanta last time around, which allowed Gian Piero Gasperini Goddess to move their Turin counterparts to third place and make things a bit uncomfortable for the defending champions, with Napoli just two points behind in fifth.
How to live stream Juventus vs Parma online:
Bet365 * is streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in Juventus vs Parma live streaming can enjoy this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- “Join us now” and enter the details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Go to the “In-Play” link at the top of the home page and select the desired event.
* Geographic restrictions apply, 18 and over only, must have a funded account or have placed a bet within the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All quotes and offers in this article are accurate at the time of writing (2:00 PM, 04/21/21).
Where to watch Juventus vs Parma on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 1
- WE: ESPN +
Score prediction: Juventus 3-0 Parma
Compare soccer odds for the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a prize will take you to the bookmaker’s registration page, where you can register, claim any welcome offers offered to new customers, and place your bet. (18+ only, Be aware of the bet)
Juventus vs Parma build-up, previous trainings and injury news:
It has been a tough season for Pirlo at the Juventus headquarters and things could soon turn sour if his team are not careful. As it is The old lady are fourth but Napoli are just two points behind in fifth with seven games to go, so Pirlo just can’t afford to see more points drop by the side of the road, or risk not qualifying for the Champions League.
As for Parma, they have their own problems and are in serious danger of falling back to Serie B unless fortunes turn soon. Rendezvous in mid-season, Roberto D’Aversa was unable to galvanize the troops and navigate the safety lane, with The crusaders winless in their last four games and now 10 points behind safety. It would take a remarkable return from here to escape danger.
- Juventus (against Atalanta): Szczesny; Cuadrado, De Ligt, Chiellini, Sandro; McKennie, Bentancur, Rabiot, Chiesa *; Dybala, Morata.
- Parma (vs Cagliari): Sepe; Laurini, Osorio, Bani, Pezzella; Grassi, Brugman, Kurtic; Male, Kucka *, Cornelius.
The big news for Juve is that Cristiano Ronaldo returns to Team of the Day after missing the 1-0 setback to Atalanta at the weekend with a flexor injury.
“Ronaldo and Buffon will play, and I think Dybala will too. He has to play to get back to his best condition, the Atalanta game was really tough, but I think he had a good performance, ”Pirlo said at his pre-Parma press conference.
The Italian coach added that Federico Chiesa will miss the contest due to a muscle problem, with the versatile forward joining Merih Demiral on the sidelines.
Parma, meanwhile, have a host of problems with Bayern Munich player Joshua Zirkzee sidelined, as well as Roberto Inglese with an ankle problem, Simone Iacoponi, Juraj Kucka and Andrea Conti.
CLICK HERE to benefit from the new BetFair customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 bets of £ 10 or more to receive £ 20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive a maximum bonus of £ 100. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets are excluded. Payment restrictions apply. General conditions apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Juventus: With the next seven games potentially decisive for Pirlo, he will be desperate to see the season now without a hiccup and with a golden ticket to the Champions League next season. For this scenario to come to fruition, it will need hard workers and pillars to come forward and ensure that the next few months are relatively less dramatic; in simple terms: no more defeats. A player who really stepped up that term and proved himself to be a tenacious grafter is Adrien rabiot, the once capricious Parisian who has his head down and impressed in the middle of the grass for Juve, supported by his 57 tackles in Serie A this season (the most of all Juve players). If Pirlo is to avoid a banana peel result and return to winning ways, then he will need his reliable Frenchman to continue circling the pitch with industry and business, stifling danger and setting the tempo.
- Parma: It’s a monumental demand, but football is a competitive sport where anyone can win on the same day (which is why we love the sport). This mantra should give D’Aversa a crumb of solace and an outcome here could prove to be the catalyst for a resurgence and a late ‘big breakout’ for Parma, but only if they win. A draw is just not good enough at this point; Make no mistake, they would take that against Juve, but time is running out and now (to use an old cliché) every game is a cup final. So go up Jasmine kurtic, The metronome of the industrious Parma midfielder who isn’t averse to putting in hard yards and leaving the field with his muddy shorts. The seasoned Slovenian has been an admirable goalkeeper in Italian football, representing Atalanta, Fiorentina and Turin during his time in Serie A, but this current predicament is arguably his biggest challenge. Against all the strength of Juve, D’Aversa will look to his more experienced players to bring stability and influence down the side, which means a great performance from Kurtic is needed.
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- Juventus: LWWreL
- Parma: LLreLW
More live streaming options: